We specialise in rapid delivery of site-specific offshore climate data to support geophysical survey, exploration and construction operations, for any location worldwide.
Using a database of hindcast data and remotely-sensed weather parameters, a robust analytical and quantitative assessment of metocean conditions can be made for anywhere on Earth.
Our site metocean reports include:
- Waves and winds
- Currents and tides
The following analyses are included in our standard site report:
- Monthly and annual wave height statistics
- Monthly and annual wave height exceedance tables
- Operational downtime estimates based on wave height persistence exceedance and non-exceedance (monthly or seasonal)
- Return period wave height extrema (seasonal or annual)
- Joint probability distributions of wave height, wave period, and wave direction
- Monthly and annual wind speed statistics and joint probability of wind speed and wind direction seasonal characterisation
- Tidal range and parameters (elevation and currents)
- Total current statistics and joint probability of speed and direction
- Co-linearity and coincidence of environmental forces
The typical delivery time for a site-specific metocean report is 2 weeks.